Plant Health Care plc (LON:PHC – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 9.87 ($0.12) and traded as low as GBX 8.75 ($0.11). Plant Health Care shares last traded at GBX 8.88 ($0.11), with a volume of 199,574 shares traded.
Plant Health Care Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 9.18 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 9.86. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.28, a current ratio of 2.90 and a quick ratio of 2.69. The firm has a market capitalization of £30.31 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -443.75 and a beta of 1.17.
Plant Health Care Company Profile
Plant Health Care plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides agricultural biological products and technology solutions in the Americas, Mexico, and internationally. It offers products to enhance the yield and quality of crops, such as corn, soybeans, sugar cane, citrus, and rice, as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Five stocks we like better than Plant Health Care
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Plant Health Care Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plant Health Care and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.