Quadrise Fuels International plc (LON:QFI – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 1.50 ($0.02) and traded as high as GBX 1.65 ($0.02). Quadrise Fuels International shares last traded at GBX 1.52 ($0.02), with a volume of 5,713,728 shares traded.
Quadrise Fuels International Stock Down 7.9 %
The firm has a market cap of £21.40 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.95 and a beta of 1.43. The company has a current ratio of 17.95, a quick ratio of 17.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.22. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 1.52 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 1.50.
Quadrise Fuels International Company Profile
Quadrise Fuels International plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and sells emulsion fuels for use in power generation plants, industrial and upstream oil applications, and marine diesel engines in the United Kingdom. The company produces oil-in-water emulsion-based fuels through its Multiphase Superfine Atomised Residue (MSAR) technology as a substitute for conventional heavy fuel oil; and oil-in-water emulsified synthetic biofuels through its bioMSAR technology as a substitute for biofuel.
- Five stocks we like better than Quadrise Fuels International
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Quadrise Fuels International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quadrise Fuels International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.