Red Emperor Resources NL (LON:RMP – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.76 ($0.01) and traded as high as GBX 0.76 ($0.01). Red Emperor Resources shares last traded at GBX 0.76 ($0.01), with a volume of 0 shares.
Red Emperor Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 0.76 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 0.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.84, a current ratio of 38.58 and a quick ratio of 38.58. The company has a market capitalization of £3.99 million and a PE ratio of -1.09.
Red Emperor Resources Company Profile
Red Emperor Resources NL, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the oil and gas exploration and project identification activities. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Red Emperor Resources
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Red Emperor Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Emperor Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.