SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF (NYSEARCA:MRAD – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 0.6% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $14.33 and last traded at $14.33. Approximately 1 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 409 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.25.
SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF Trading Down 1.8 %
The firm has a market cap of $1.41 million, a P/E ratio of 24.14 and a beta of 0.96. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $14.92 and its two-hundred day moving average is $14.45.
SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF Company Profile
The Guinness Atkinson SmartETFs Marketing Technology ETF (MRAD) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in communication services equity. The fund is actively managed to provide exposure to companies globally that provide support or enable advancements in advertising and marketing technology. Securities are typically equally weighted.
- Five stocks we like better than SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartETFs Advertising & Marketing Technology ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.