Universe Pharmaceuticals INC (NYSE:UPC – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 2.8% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.47 and last traded at $1.47. 1,787 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 32,509 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.43.
Universe Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $1.74 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.89.
Universe Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Universe Pharmaceuticals INC, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, and sale of traditional Chinese medicine derivative products in China. It offers products for the treatment of common chronic health conditions in the elderly for physical wellness and longevity; and cold and flu medications.
- Five stocks we like better than Universe Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universe Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.