Shares of Wishbone Gold Plc (LON:WSBN – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 2.39 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 1.90 ($0.02). Wishbone Gold shares last traded at GBX 1.90 ($0.02), with a volume of 597,680 shares traded.
Wishbone Gold Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £5.16 million, a P/E ratio of -200.00 and a beta of 1.35. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 2.11 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 2.38. The company has a current ratio of 2.62, a quick ratio of 7.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.57.
Wishbone Gold Company Profile
Wishbone Gold Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in gold production and trading activities in Australia. It explores for gold, silver, copper, lead, and other metals. The company's projects include the Red Setter and Cottesloe projects located in the Patersons Range region of Western Australia; and the White Mountain project located in Queensland.
- Five stocks we like better than Wishbone Gold
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Wishbone Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wishbone Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.