Andrea Electronics Co. (OTCMKTS:ANDR – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.01 and traded as low as $0.01. Andrea Electronics shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 5,000 shares changing hands.
Andrea Electronics Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.01.
Andrea Electronics Company Profile
Andrea Electronics Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and manufactures digital microphone products and noise reduction software that facilitate natural language and human/machine interfaces for the computer and business enterprise markets in the United States and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Andrea Electronics
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Andrea Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Andrea Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.