ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:ASAZF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,837,000 shares, a growth of 38.9% from the August 15th total of 1,322,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 328.0 days.
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Trading Up 2.0 %
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) stock opened at $21.08 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $23.04 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.27. ASSA ABLOY AB has a 52 week low of $17.40 and a 52 week high of $25.74.
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than ASSA ABLOY AB (publ)
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.