Aura Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AUSI – Get Free Report) saw a significant drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,400 shares, a drop of 40.0% from the August 15th total of 4,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Aura Systems Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:AUSI opened at $0.15 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.17 and a 200-day moving average of $0.20. Aura Systems has a twelve month low of $0.11 and a twelve month high of $0.55.
Aura Systems Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Aura Systems
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Aura Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aura Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.