Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported ($0.04) EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.08) by $0.04. The firm had revenue of $55.92 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $46.80 million. Aurora Cannabis had a negative return on equity of 30.47% and a negative net margin of 88.27%. On average, analysts expect Aurora Cannabis to post $0 EPS for the current fiscal year and $0 EPS for the next fiscal year.
Aurora Cannabis Price Performance
Shares of NYSE ACB opened at $0.98 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.55 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.60. The firm has a market cap of $390.11 million, a P/E ratio of -1.89 and a beta of 2.58. Aurora Cannabis has a 52 week low of $0.43 and a 52 week high of $1.62. The company has a quick ratio of 3.16, a current ratio of 4.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.33.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Aurora Cannabis
Aurora Cannabis Company Profile
Aurora Cannabis Inc, together with its subsidiaries, produces, distributes, and sells cannabis and cannabis-derivative products in Canada and internationally. It operates through three segments: Canadian Cannabis, European Cannabis, and Plant Propagation. The company produces, distributes, and sells medical and consumer cannabis products in Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Aurora Cannabis
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Aurora Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aurora Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.