Shares of AXA SA (EPA:CS – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €27.68 ($29.76) and traded as high as €29.24 ($31.44). AXA shares last traded at €29.15 ($31.34), with a volume of 5,481,414 shares changing hands.
AXA Trading Up 0.8 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of €27.44 and a 200 day moving average price of €27.67.
AXA SA, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance, asset management, and banking services worldwide. The company operates through six segments: France, Europe, Asia, AXA XL, International, and Transversal & Central Holdings. It offers life and savings insurance products, such as savings and retirement, other health, and personal protection products.
- Five stocks we like better than AXA
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for AXA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AXA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.