Shares of B.A.D. Etf (NYSEARCA:BAD – Get Free Report) fell 0.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $13.03 and last traded at $13.03. 20,451 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 1,099% from the average session volume of 1,705 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.13.
B.A.D. Etf Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $13.08 and its 200 day simple moving average is $12.88. The firm has a market cap of $10.69 million, a P/E ratio of 14.31 and a beta of 0.96.
About B.A.D. Etf
The B.A.D. ETF (BAD) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the EQM BAD index. The fund tracks a modified equal-weighted index of US-listed companies engaged in betting, alcohol, cannabis, and drugs. BAD was launched on Dec 22, 2021 and is managed by The BAD Investment Company.
- Five stocks we like better than B.A.D. Etf
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for B.A.D. Etf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B.A.D. Etf and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.