Bio-Path Trading Up 1.5 %
Bio-Path stock opened at $0.41 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $4.70 million, a P/E ratio of -0.19 and a beta of 1.36. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.68 and a 200-day moving average of $1.25. Bio-Path has a 52 week low of $0.35 and a 52 week high of $3.85.
Bio-Path (NASDAQ:BPTH – Get Free Report) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, August 15th. The company reported ($0.53) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.52) by ($0.01). During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.42) earnings per share. As a group, equities analysts predict that Bio-Path will post -1.7 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Bio-Path
Bio-Path Holdings, Inc operates as a clinical and preclinical stage oncology focused RNAi nano particle drug development company in the United States. The company develops products based on DNAbilize, a drug delivery and antisense technology platform that uses P-ethoxy, which is a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) backbone modification intended to protect the DNA from destruction.
- Five stocks we like better than Bio-Path
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Bio-Path Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bio-Path and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.