BrightPath Early Learning Inc (CVE:BPE – Get Free Report) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.80 and traded as low as C$0.79. BrightPath Early Learning shares last traded at C$0.80, with a volume of 75,900 shares changing hands.
BrightPath Early Learning Trading Up 1.3 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.80 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.80.
About BrightPath Early Learning
BrightPath Early Learning Inc, formerly Edleun Group Inc, is a Canada-based company engaged in the operation, acquisition and development of community-based early learning and care centers across Canada. The Company’s segments include Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario. The Company’s segments are engaged in the provision of child development and care services.
- Five stocks we like better than BrightPath Early Learning
- How to Invest in Esports
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for BrightPath Early Learning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BrightPath Early Learning and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.