Cantaloupe Stock Up 3.2 %
Shares of USAT opened at $6.76 on Wednesday. Cantaloupe has a 12-month low of $4.80 and a 12-month high of $12.94. The business’s fifty day moving average is $7.63 and its 200 day moving average is $6.83. The stock has a market cap of $480.49 million, a P/E ratio of -14.08 and a beta of 2.25.
Cantaloupe Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cantaloupe
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Cantaloupe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cantaloupe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.