Casino, Guichard-Perrachon S.A. (OTCMKTS:CGUSY – Get Free Report) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.61 and traded as low as $0.46. Casino, Guichard-Perrachon shares last traded at $0.46, with a volume of 5,012 shares.
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon Stock Down 3.8 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.61 and its 200 day moving average is $1.17.
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon Company Profile
Casino, Guichard-Perrachon SA operates as a food retailer in France, Latin America, and internationally. The company operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, shopping malls, and e-commerce sites, as well as convenience, discount, and cash and carry stores. It also involved in banking, digital marketing, service station, franchise, real estate asset management, property development and trading, rental, banking, and energy-related activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Casino, Guichard-Perrachon
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Casino Guichard-Perrachon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Casino Guichard-Perrachon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.