Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:COCSF – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $8.29 and traded as low as $7.92. Coca-Cola FEMSA shares last traded at $7.92, with a volume of 242 shares traded.
Coca-Cola FEMSA Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $8.35 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $8.29.
Coca-Cola FEMSA Company Profile
Coca-Cola FEMSA, SAB. de C.V., a franchise bottler, produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. The company offers sparkling beverages, including colas and flavored sparkling beverages; and waters and other beverages, such as juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, sports and energy drinks, alcoholic beverages, and plant-based drinks.
- Five stocks we like better than Coca-Cola FEMSA
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.