Dekel Agri-Vision plc (LON:DKL – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.97 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 2.92 ($0.04). Dekel Agri-Vision shares last traded at GBX 2.95 ($0.04), with a volume of 44,486 shares trading hands.
Dekel Agri-Vision Trading Down 1.7 %
The company has a market capitalization of £16.48 million, a P/E ratio of -34.00 and a beta of 1.05. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 3.12 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 2.97. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 219.69, a quick ratio of 0.17 and a current ratio of 0.76.
Dekel Agri-Vision Company Profile
Dekel Agri-Vision plc, through its subsidiaries, operates palm oil plantations in the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire. The company produces and sells crude palm oil, palm kernel, palm kernel oil, and palm kernel cakes. It also produces and sells cashew nuts. The company was formerly known as DekelOil Public Limited and changed its name to Dekel Agri-Vision plc in November 2019.
- Five stocks we like better than Dekel Agri-Vision
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Dekel Agri-Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dekel Agri-Vision and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.