Digital 9 Infrastructure PLC (LON:DGI9 – Get Free Report) shares traded down 6.3% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as GBX 59.20 ($0.74) and last traded at GBX 59.60 ($0.75). 5,069,985 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 124% from the average session volume of 2,259,203 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 63.60 ($0.80).
Digital 9 Infrastructure Stock Down 6.3 %
The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 56.96 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 64.52. The stock has a market cap of £515.64 million and a PE ratio of 596.00.
Digital 9 Infrastructure Company Profile
Digital 9 Infrastructure PLC specializes in investment in digital infrastructure assets.
- Five stocks we like better than Digital 9 Infrastructure
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Digital 9 Infrastructure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital 9 Infrastructure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.