Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% (NYSE:DDT – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, an increase of 66.7% from the August 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 8,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% Stock Up 0.2 %
NYSE:DDT opened at 25.72 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of 25.67 and a 200-day moving average price of 25.58. Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% has a 1-year low of 24.82 and a 1-year high of 26.51.
Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 1st. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 17th will be issued a dividend of $0.4688 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, October 16th. This represents a $1.88 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 7.29%.
- Five stocks we like better than Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5%
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dillards Capital Trust I CAP SECS 7.5% and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.