EDP – Energias de Portugal, S.A. (OTCMKTS:ELCPF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 1.2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $4.62 and last traded at $4.50. Approximately 12,083 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 251% from the average daily volume of 3,439 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.45.
EDP – Energias de Portugal Stock Up 1.2 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.61 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $4.99.
About EDP – Energias de Portugal
EDP-Energias de Portugal SA is engages in the provision of electricity generation, supply and distribution. It operates through the following three segments: Renewables, Networks and Customer Solutions and Energy Management. The Renewables segment engages in generation of electricity through renewable energy sources.
- Five stocks we like better than EDP – Energias de Portugal
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for EDP - Energias de Portugal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EDP - Energias de Portugal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.