Shares of Focusrite plc (LON:TUNE – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 544.23 ($6.81) and traded as low as GBX 515 ($6.44). Focusrite shares last traded at GBX 530 ($6.63), with a volume of 74,909 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Berenberg Bank dropped their price target on Focusrite from GBX 1,100 ($13.77) to GBX 700 ($8.76) and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research note on Monday, June 19th.
Focusrite Stock Up 1.9 %
Focusrite Company Profile
Focusrite plc develops and markets hardware and software products primarily for audio professionals and amateur musicians in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It operates through Focusrite, Novation, ADAM Audio, Martin Audio, and Sequential segments. The company provides audio interface and other products for musicians under the Focusrite and Focusrite Pro brands; and products that are used in the creation of electronic music using synthesizers, grooveboxes, controllers, and software and apps under the Novation and Ampify brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Focusrite
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Focusrite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Focusrite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.