Guild Esports Plc (LON:GILD – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 3.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.75 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.75 ($0.01). Approximately 2,005,054 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 28% from the average daily volume of 2,798,953 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.78 ($0.01).
Guild Esports Trading Down 3.2 %
The company has a market capitalization of £4.67 million, a P/E ratio of -75.00 and a beta of 0.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 248.27, a quick ratio of 3.48 and a current ratio of 0.87. The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.65 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 0.77.
About Guild Esports
Guild Esports Plc operates as a team organization and lifestyle brand that fields professional players in gaming competitions under the Guild banner in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company was formerly known as The Lords Esports plc and changed its name to Guild Esports Plc in April 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Guild Esports
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Guild Esports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guild Esports and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.