Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF (TSE:HBF – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$9.53 and traded as low as C$9.37. Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF shares last traded at C$9.37, with a volume of 6,665 shares trading hands.
Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$9.53 and its 200-day moving average is C$9.49.
Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF Company Profile
Brand Leaders Plus Income Fund (the Fund) is a closed-end investment fund. The Fund’s investment objectives are to provide unit holders with monthly cash distributions; an opportunity for capital appreciation, and lower overall volatility of portfolio returns than would otherwise be experienced by owning equity securities of the Brand Leaders directly.
- Five stocks we like better than Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harvest Brand Leaders Plus Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.