Holcim Ltd (OTCMKTS:HCMLY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $13.39 and traded as low as $13.01. Holcim shares last traded at $13.03, with a volume of 73,677 shares changing hands.
Holcim Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.49, a current ratio of 1.89 and a quick ratio of 1.57. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $13.40 and its 200-day simple moving average is $13.02.
Holcim Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a building materials and solutions company worldwide. It offers cement, clinker, and other cementitious materials; aggregates, such as crushed stone, gravel, and sand; and ready-mix concrete, precast, concrete products, asphalts, mortars, roofing systems, and contracting and services.
- Five stocks we like better than Holcim
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Holcim Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Holcim and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.