Shares of Jayhawk Energy Inc (OTCMKTS:JYHW – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Jayhawk Energy shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 5,500 shares trading hands.
Jayhawk Energy Stock Performance
Jayhawk Energy Company Profile
JayHawk Energy, Inc, through its subsidiary, JayHawk Gas Transportation Corporation, acquires, explores for, develops, produces, and sells natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids primarily from conventional reservoirs in North America. The company owns interests in the Girard Project located in Crawford County, southeast Kansas; and the Crosby Project in the Williston Basin of North Dakota.
- Five stocks we like better than Jayhawk Energy
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Jayhawk Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jayhawk Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.