Lithium X Energy Corp. (CVE:LIX – Get Free Report) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$2.57 and traded as low as C$2.54. Lithium X Energy shares last traded at C$2.57, with a volume of 1,695,499 shares.
Lithium X Energy Trading Up 0.8 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$2.57 and its 200-day moving average price is C$2.57.
Lithium X Energy Company Profile
Lithium X Energy Corp. operates as a lithium exploration and development company in Argentina and the United States. Its principal property is the Sal de los Angeles lithium-potash brine project comprising 8,854 hectares area located in Salta Province, Argentina. The company was formerly known as Royce Resources Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Lithium X Energy
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium X Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium X Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.