Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:MDIBY – Get Free Report) shares traded down 0.4% on Friday . The company traded as low as $12.93 and last traded at $12.97. 3,788 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 46% from the average session volume of 7,023 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.02.
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Stock Down 0.4 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $12.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.55.
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Company Profile
Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Italy and internationally. The company operates through Wealth Management, Consumer Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Principal Investing, and Holding Functions segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.