Shares of Pacific Assets Trust plc (LON:PAC – Get Free Report) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 364.18 ($4.56) and traded as high as GBX 377.52 ($4.72). Pacific Assets Trust shares last traded at GBX 377 ($4.72), with a volume of 151,370 shares traded.
Pacific Assets Trust Stock Up 1.3 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 364.18 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 361.73. The company has a market cap of £456.02 million, a P/E ratio of 1,795.24 and a beta of 0.36.
Pacific Assets Trust Company Profile
Pacific Assets Trust plc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Frostrow Capital LLP. It is managed by First State Investment Management (UK) Limited. The fund invests in public equity markets of the Asia-Pacific region, excluding Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Pacific Assets Trust
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Assets Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Assets Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.