Pershimex Resources Co. (CVE:PRO – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.03 and traded as high as C$0.03. Pershimex Resources shares last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 15,195 shares traded.
Pershimex Resources Trading Down 14.3 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.03 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.03. The firm has a market capitalization of C$4.16 million, a P/E ratio of -10.00 and a beta of 1.12.
About Pershimex Resources
Pershimex Resources Corporation engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources in Canada. The company holds 100% interests in the the Villebon property that include 43 claims covering an area of approximately 18 square kilometers located in the Villebon Township, Abitibi; the Forsan property comprising 27 claims covering an area of approximately 8 square kilometers; and the Courville property that consists of 312 claims covering an area of approximately 151.82 square kilometers located in the Carpentier and Courville townships.
- Five stocks we like better than Pershimex Resources
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is a Special Dividend?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pershimex Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pershimex Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.