PhoneX Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PXHI – Get Free Report) shares traded up 1.4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $1.40 and last traded at $1.40. 2,300 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 186% from the average session volume of 805 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.38.
PhoneX Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $1.68 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.53.
PhoneX Company Profile
PhoneX Holdings, Inc operates as a market maker of used smartphones. The company acquires products from individual consumers through its uSell.com Website, as well as from various carriers, big box retailers, and manufacturers through its subsidiary, We Sell Cellular. It sells its devices to professional buyers, such as brick and mortar retailers, online retailers, large and small wholesalers, small repair shops, large refurbishing providers, and insurance companies, as well as directly to consumers through third party e-commerce platforms.
- Five stocks we like better than PhoneX
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for PhoneX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PhoneX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.