Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF (BATS:PLRG – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 1.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $26.25 and last traded at $26.25. Approximately 8 shares were traded during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $26.56.
Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF Trading Down 1.2 %
The company has a market cap of $6.56 million, a P/E ratio of 15.72 and a beta of 0.97. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $26.43 and a 200-day moving average of $25.18.
Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF Dividend Announcement
The company also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 7th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, July 5th were issued a $0.0916 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Monday, July 3rd.
About Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF
The Principal US Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF (PLRG) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the S&P 500 index. The fund is an actively-managed portfolio of US large-cap companies selected and weighted in consideration of several factors as well as the current market risk regime, as determined by the fund adviser.
- Five stocks we like better than Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.