Proximus PLC (OTCMKTS:BGAOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 294,700 shares, an increase of 24.7% from the August 15th total of 236,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 105.3 days.
Proximus Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:BGAOF opened at $7.81 on Friday. Proximus has a twelve month low of $7.72 and a twelve month high of $14.10. The company has a fifty day moving average of $7.83 and a 200-day moving average of $8.44.
- Five stocks we like better than Proximus
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Proximus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Proximus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.