Shares of Pyxus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PYYX – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.26 and traded as high as $1.54. Pyxus International shares last traded at $1.54, with a volume of 300 shares traded.
Pyxus International Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $1.30 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.26.
About Pyxus International
Pyxus International, Inc, an agricultural company, offers value-added products and services to businesses and customers. It also involved in the purchasing, processing, packing, storing, and shipping tobacco to manufacturers of cigarettes and other consumer tobacco products. The company offers its products in China, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Russia, Northern Africa, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Pyxus International
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Pyxus International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pyxus International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.