Shares of Qilian International Holding Group Limited (NASDAQ:QLI – Get Free Report) fell 1.9% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.77 and last traded at $0.77. 1,211 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 6,693 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.79.
Qilian International Holding Group Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.83 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.02.
About Qilian International Holding Group
Qilian International Holding Group Limited manufactures and distributes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), traditional Chinese medicine derivatives (TCMD), and other by-products in China. The company offers licorice products, including Gan Di Xin, an antitussive and expectorant medicine; Qilian Shan Licorice Extract, an ingredient for pharmaceutical companies to manufacture traditional licorice tablets; and Qilian Shan licorice liquid extract, a primary ingredient for medical preparation companies to produce compound licorice oral solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Qilian International Holding Group
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Qilian International Holding Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qilian International Holding Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.