Quantum-Si incorporated (NASDAQ:QSIAW – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,100 shares, a decline of 21.2% from the August 15th total of 5,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 14,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Quantum-Si Stock Down 36.7 %
Shares of QSIAW stock traded down $0.18 during trading on Friday, hitting $0.31. The company had a trading volume of 19,678 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,112. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.44 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.29. Quantum-Si has a 52 week low of $0.08 and a 52 week high of $0.77.
- Five stocks we like better than Quantum-Si
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum-Si Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum-Si and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.