Rover Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NEBCU – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 6.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $11.00 and last traded at $11.00. 2,900 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 118,677 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.37.
Rover Group Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $11.00 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.00.
Rover Group Company Profile
Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in San Francisco, California.
- Five stocks we like better than Rover Group
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Rover Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rover Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.