Shares of Sezzle Inc. (OTC:SEZNL – Get Free Report) traded up 5.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $14.50 and last traded at $14.50. 270 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 9,429 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.75.
Sezzle Trading Up 5.5 %
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $11.24 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.35.
Sezzle Inc operates as a technology-enabled payments company primarily in the United States and Canada. The company provides payment solution at online stores and various brick-and-mortar retail locations that connects consumers with merchants. Its platform enables customers to make online purchases and split the payment for the purchase in four equal interest free payments over six weeks.
- Five stocks we like better than Sezzle
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Sezzle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sezzle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.