SoundHound AI, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOUNW – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,000 shares, a decline of 33.3% from the August 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 35,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
SoundHound AI Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:SOUNW traded down $0.03 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $0.39. 66,288 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 46,998. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.49 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.47. SoundHound AI has a 12 month low of $0.08 and a 12 month high of $1.48.
SoundHound AI Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than SoundHound AI
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SoundHound AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoundHound AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.