SMA Solar Technology AG (OTCMKTS:SMTGY – Get Free Report) fell 3% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $7.13 and last traded at $7.13. 159 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 1,780 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.35.
SMA Solar Technology Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $8.75 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.69.
About SMA Solar Technology
SMA Solar Technology AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in development, production, and sale of PV and battery inverters, transformers, chokes, monitoring systems for PV systems, and charging solutions for electric vehicles in Germany and internationally. It operates through Home Solutions, Commercial and Industrial Solutions, and Large Scale and Project Solutions segments.
- Five stocks we like better than SMA Solar Technology
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SMA Solar Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMA Solar Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.