Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald lowered their price objective on shares of VolitionRx from $3.00 to $2.00 and set an overweight rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday, August 16th.
VolitionRx Price Performance
VolitionRx Company Profile
VolitionRx Limited, a multi-national epigenetics company, engages in the development of blood tests to help diagnose and monitor a range of cancers, and sepsis and COVID-19 worldwide. It offers Nu.Q Vet cancer screening blood test for dogs and other animals; Nu.Q Nets for monitoring the immune system; Nu.Q Cancer that detect cancer; Nu.Q Capture capturing and concentrating samples for more accurate diagnosis; and Nu.Q Discover, a solution to profiling nucleosomes.
- Five stocks we like better than VolitionRx
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for VolitionRx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VolitionRx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.