Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SMMYY – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 2.8% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $7.72 and last traded at $7.78. Approximately 23,719 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 39% from the average daily volume of 39,197 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.00.
Sumitomo Metal Mining Trading Down 2.8 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $8.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.54.
About Sumitomo Metal Mining
Sumitomo Metal Mining Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in mining, smelting, and refining non-ferrous metals in Japan and internationally. It operates through Mineral Resources, Smelting & Refining, and Materials segments. The company provides metal products, including copper, nickel/cobalt, gold/precious metal, and others; battery materials, such as nickel hydroxides, lithium nickel-cobalt-aluminum oxides, and lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide; and crystal materials, including lithium tantalates/lithium niobates, optical isolators, faraday rotators, and substitute gallium gadolinium garnet.
- Five stocks we like better than Sumitomo Metal Mining
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Metal Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Metal Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.