The Vitec Group plc (LON:VTC – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1,290 ($16.14) and traded as high as GBX 1,290 ($16.14). The Vitec Group shares last traded at GBX 1,290 ($16.14), with a volume of 8,065 shares changing hands.
The Vitec Group Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.41, a quick ratio of 0.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.82. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 1,290 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 1,290. The company has a market cap of £596.66 million and a P/E ratio of 23.67.
The Vitec Group Company Profile
Videndum Plc designs, manufactures, and distributes products and services that enable end users to capture and share exceptional content for the broadcast, cinematic, video, photographic, and smartphone applications worldwide. It operates through three divisions: Imaging Solutions, Production Solutions, and Creative Solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than The Vitec Group
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for The Vitec Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Vitec Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.