TRX Gold Co. (TSE:TNX – Get Free Report) (NYSE:TRX)’s stock price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.54 and traded as high as C$0.54. TRX Gold shares last traded at C$0.54, with a volume of 2,000 shares traded.
TRX Gold Stock Up 3.8 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.54 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.62. The company has a market capitalization of C$149.75 million, a PE ratio of -54.00 and a beta of 0.57.
About TRX Gold
TRX Gold Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of mineral property interests in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Buckreef gold project that comprises a single Special Mining License covering an area of 16.04 square kilometers and 12 Prospecting Licenses covering 98.19 square kilometers located in north-central Tanzania.
- Five stocks we like better than TRX Gold
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for TRX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.