Volex plc (OTC:VLXGF – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 1.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $4.06 and last traded at $4.01. 825 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average session volume of 13,093 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.95.
Volex Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.91 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.37.
Volex Company Profile
Volex plc manufactures and supplies power products and cable assemblies in North America, Europe, and Asia. It provides integrated manufacturing services, such as PCB assembly, box build, and complex cable assemblies; electric vehicle charging solutions; cable harness and power products; copper interconnect cable and data transfer cable; and data center power cables and power cords.
- Five stocks we like better than Volex
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Volex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.