Shares of William Hill PLC (OTCMKTS:WIMHY – Get Free Report) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $15.00 and traded as low as $15.00. William Hill shares last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 8,600 shares changing hands.
William Hill Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $15.00 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $15.00. The stock has a market cap of $3.94 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.78 and a beta of 2.28.
About William Hill
William Hill PLC, a sports betting and gaming company, provides sports betting and gaming services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through retail, online, and US segments. The company operates licensed betting offices (LBOs) that offers sports betting services on horse racing, football, greyhounds, and other sports, as well as gaming machines.
- Five stocks we like better than William Hill
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 5 Reasons Apple’s New Phone Moves the Needle: 5 That It Won’t
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/11 – 9/15
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- China’s Jump In Car Sales Is Drawing Big Money To These Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for William Hill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for William Hill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.