Alba Mineral Resources plc (LON:ALBA – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as GBX 0.09 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.09 ($0.00), with a volume of 82954857 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.10 ($0.00).
Alba Mineral Resources Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 0.12 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 0.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 3.70 and a current ratio of 0.68.
Alba Mineral Resources Company Profile
Alba Mineral Resources plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of natural resources. It primarily explores for gold, graphite, ilmenite, and iron ore deposits. The company owns 100% interests in the Clogau Gold, and the Gwynfynydd Gold Mine projects located in Wales; and the Thule Black Sands, the Amitsoq Graphite project, and the Melville Bay Iron project located in Greenland.
- Five stocks we like better than Alba Mineral Resources
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Alba Mineral Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alba Mineral Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.