American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AREBW – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,500 shares, a drop of 21.1% from the August 15th total of 1,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 41,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
American Rebel Price Performance
NASDAQ:AREBW traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $0.01. 49,400 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 29,055. American Rebel has a 52 week low of $0.00 and a 52 week high of $0.14. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.02 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.03.
About American Rebel
- Five stocks we like better than American Rebel
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for American Rebel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Rebel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.