Azincourt Energy Corp. (CVE:AAZ – Get Free Report) dropped 10% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05. Approximately 595,183 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 109% from the average daily volume of 284,709 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.05.
Azincourt Energy Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of C$12.09 million, a PE ratio of -1.25 and a beta of 2.96. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$0.04 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.04.
About Azincourt Energy
Azincourt Energy Corp., an exploration and development company, focuses on the alternative fuels/alternative energy sector in Canada and Peru. It explores for uranium and lithium deposits, as well as other clean energy elements. The company has an option to acquire a 70% interest in the East Preston project located in Saskatchewan.
- Five stocks we like better than Azincourt Energy
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Can These 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks Deliver Income Growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Azincourt Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azincourt Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.