China Youzan Limited (OTCMKTS:CHNVF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 812,000 shares, an increase of 20.8% from the August 15th total of 672,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 477.6 days.
China Youzan Stock Performance
Shares of CHNVF remained flat at C$0.01 during trading hours on Monday. China Youzan has a 1 year low of C$0.01 and a 1 year high of C$0.04. The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.01 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.02.
China Youzan Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than China Youzan
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for China Youzan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Youzan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.